Expected Salary Band 23 - 35 P.A
Experience 9 - 12 Year
Qualification BE /Btech ,ME/Mtech ,MCA
- Position: - Architect/Manager
- Key Skills: - C,IOT, Raspberry Pi/Arduino, Wireless protocols, cryptography middleware (mbed TLS, OpenSSL, wolfSSL)
- Key Note: - To work on IoT based Smart Buildings solutions for Embedded Software development and debugging.
Brief Note : Our client is looking for a Embedded software architect to manage, architecture, design and develop Embedded software stack and to Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams and Leverage existing tools to ensure a highly scalable, distributed solution.
Role and Skills Brief:
- 10+ years of Experience designing and building a production-level embedded software stack
- Deep architectural understanding of IoT applications and distributed computing
- Hands-on experience with Raspberry Pi/Arduino, Wireless protocols
- Excellent C, C++ programming skills
- Good understanding of Wireless protocols like Zigbee, LoRa
- Exposure to working with networking and messaging protocols like HTTP, MQTT, CoAP etc.
- Experience with cryptography middleware (mbed TLS, OpenSSL, wolfSSL)
- Understands Macro trends, Industry/Domain specific trends
- Experience with automated build utilities and continuous integration environments
- Exposure to Machine learning algorithms is a plus
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Strong attention to details
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; or 10 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 7 years experience; or equivalent experience.
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.