Expected Salary Band 23 - 35 P.A
Experience 10 - 15 Year
Qualification BE, BTech
- Key note: - Experience with System and board-level design.
- Contribute to organization IoT based Smart Buildings range of solutions
- Develop products & solutions based on the concept/specification requirements
- Evolve engineering specification, Product architecture and work through engineering implementation on both hardware and firmware.
- Conduct prototyping experiments to validate the POC
- Collaborate with hardware engineers, software engineers, firmware engineers, product engineers and other teams for protocol definition, data flow and board bring up.
- Discover and solve any quality-related issues of designs in early stage
- Make design suitable for Mass Manufacturing with lowest BOM
- Responsible for product feature enhancements and implementation
- Provide clear documents and strong technical support to contract manufacturers and production department during product samples and production stages.
- Responsible for driving team for schematics capture, layout checking, BOM generation and debugging and testing at a system level.
- Debug customer issues
- Ability to understand a usage scenario and convert into a product idea.
- Experience with System and board-level design.
- Experience with Analog circuit, Power Electronics, Microprocessor, Microcontrollers.
- Good knowledge of various interface protocols (e.g. I2C, SPI, UART, etc)
- Good knowledge of sensors and sensor based designs
- Experience with electronic component selection with design-to-cost approach.
- Good knowledge of embedded software ( e.g. C, Data Structures, Protocol Stacks like Atmel Bit Cloud)
- Software and hardware debugging tools
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to lead the team as well as work as an Individual Contributor at times
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.