Expected Salary Band 125000 - 175000 P.A
Experience 12 - 16 Year
Qualification Bachelor and above
You will focus on winning new clients through sales pipeline development, deal pursuit and deal closure for the Education/Training/Learning Industry Group in North America (NA). This role is customer facing and accountable for origination-to-closure of IT and consulting service deals for M&E NA. You will collaborate with relevant service lines, pre-sales and delivery teams to structure value proposition proposals and negotiate contracts for clients. The ideal candidate would have successful sales experiences (any vertical is okay) and proven ability to build long term rewarding relationships across all levels of an organization including CXO levels.
Note : You could be from any vertical experience as far as you are a good hunter and farmer
- Promote and sell our clients’ portfolio for digital transformation and IT services. Originate, qualify and acquire new clients for Education/Training/Learning in NA.
- Communicate and demonstrate the value our client brings in solving business and IT problems for clients.
- Understand client requirements and expectations.
- Identify prospective clients and create a go-to-market plan for the must win and assigned clients.
- Generate business from campaigns and plans to penetrate competition accounts, new accounts and build a platform to scale accounts into multi-million dollar engagements.
- Achieve net new revenue, profitability, collection targets and quarterly and annual targets across the mix of our clients’ service lines.
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven track record in opening and winning business at new client’s accounts and in winning new business from existing accounts
- Proven track record of successful deals in the $1m to $20m range
- 12-15 years of sales experience.
- Demonstrated history of regularly achieving multi-million sales quotas
- Understanding of the sales life cycle including demonstrated ability to build/close a funnel/pipeline over an extended period
- Experience selling a broad IT service portfolio encompassing consulting, applications development and maintenance, testing and infrastructure management services into new accounts
- Good knowledge of vertical market and key drivers
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels including at the CXO level
- Consultative sales style, creative thinking with a pragmatic approach
- Experience working collaboratively with marketing teams and internal key stakeholders
- Analytical and keeps up to date with market and technology trends
- Experience with onsite/offshore model and working in a multi-cultural environment
- Results orientated and highly organised
- Base + Commissions (as per our clients’ policies) ..... in USD terms
- All Benefits provided including Medical, 401k etc.
- Travel expenses, Phone expenses and all other sales related expenses taken care of
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.