Expected Salary Band 65 - 85 P.A
Experience 14 - 18 Year
Qualification BE, BTech, MTech, PhD
Domains: - IOT, Internet, eCommerce, Gaming, B2C, Consumer Internet, Retail, Software, Embedded.
Brief: Principal engineer will provide technology leadership for a new product development team focusing on delivering novel tracking services for a wide variety of IoT applications. Role requires experience in positioning and tracking technologies / services. The successful candidate will be a determined leader with ability to define problems and develop cohesive solutions. Candidate must be able to delegate, motivate, and mentor staff assuring work is accomplished successfully and in a timely Manner.
- Technical team leadership
- Systems and software design
- Participation with architecture team
- Software development crossing multiple languages and environments
- Systems engineering
- Technology mentoring and guidance
- Issue analysis and resolution
- Project planning and Sr. management reporting
Technical Skills and Experience
- More than 15 years experience in software engineering across multiple technologies and environments
- Strong background in design and architecture including OOAD, design patterns, anti-patterns, and systems theory. Must demonstrate ability to diagram and use various methods to capture design. Prefer expertise in UML forms.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in software development languages and platforms: 10+ years in C/C++, Java, Unix, Docker, and various script languages.
- 5+ years in Cloud SaaS/PaaS and microservices engineering
- 5+ years experience in geospatial and positioning technologies
- Experience with current platforms and core infrastructure including: Kong, Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic Search, AWS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Technical experience with security, account management, logging, data storage, scalability, caching, distributed systems.
- Some experience with embedded development
- Some experience with Android development and UX.
- 2 years SCRUM / Agile development methods.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.