Expected Salary Band 20 - 35 P.A
Experience 4 - 8 Year
Qualification BE, BTech, MTech, PhD
Domains: - IOT, Internet, eCommerce, Gaming, B2C, Consumer Internet, Retail, Software, Embedded, infrastructure.
Key Skills: - Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, C/C++, Java, Nodejs, IOT, Microservices, OOAD, docker, scripting, Kong, Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic Search, AWS, Kubernetes, scrum, agile.
Brief: Software developer will be responsible for implementing cloud micro-services and infrastructure providing position tracking services for a wide variety of IoT applications. Role requires experience in positioning and tracking services. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a broad knowledge of AWS and associated development technologies. Candidate must be able to work in multiple software languages including C/C++, Java, and NodeJS.
- Software development crossing multiple languages and environments
- Issue analysis and resolution
- Software design
- More than 4 years experience in software development across multiple technologies and environments including web services
- Some background in design including OOAD, design patterns, anti-patterns, and systems theory. Desired ability to diagram and use various methods to capture design.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in software development languages and platforms: 3+ years in C/C++, Java, Unix, Docker, and various script languages.
- 2+ years in Cloud SaaS/PaaS and microservices engineering
- Experience with current platforms and core infrastructure including: Kong, Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic Search, AWS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Technical experience with security, account management, logging, data storage, scalability, caching, distributed systems.
- 1 year SCRUM / Agile development methods.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Some ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.