Expected Salary Band 40 - 50 P.A
Experience 12 - 15 Year
Qualification BE, BTech
Brief Notes : The position has overall responsibility for all engineering services in the production plant. The main focus of the role is to design and lead the site’s engineering strategy, covering engineering maintenance on site, capital projects, compliance with regulatory standards, recruit-train-build his team. The engineering head is a member of the senior management team.
Main KRA's :
- Develop the company's engineering strategy, policy and procedures in line with the company’s growth strategy. Manage, support and provide direction and leadership to his Team Leaders
- Responsible for all engineering activities – asset maintenance and care, capital investments, utility management, facility management, projects management, spares management, employee and equipment safety.
- Set and monitor the performance of the engineering services against standards and targets in areas such as asset uptime, operating efficiency, quality, cost control, statutory compliance, EHS and human resource management.
- Responsible for meeting established department and project budgets;
- Ensure adherence to sustainability and quality standards
- Key person responsible for Total Productivity Maintenance/High performance teams/Lean Management Objectives in his function.
- Ensure smooth and cordial employee relations
- Critical Support for execution of the manufacturing project according to strict deadlines and within budget. Manage project dependencies and critical path and lead his sub-team.
- Convenes periodic project meetings, issues meeting agendas, leads discussion regarding project status, and provides minutes that summarizes key discussions and actions.
- Responsibilities include the construction and commissioning of manufacturing project. Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors and consultants. Responsible for safety and quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Liaise with and effectively communicate project status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Stakeholders include Site head, Global Engineering and HO Supply Chain
- Evaluate, and recommend investments in technology, capital, equipment, systems, or other assets that will enhance the plant’s production capabilities.
- Ensure support in execution of ERP and MI systems.
- Extend support in managing and upgrading contract manufacturers of the company
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.