Expected Salary Band 25 - 35 P.A
Experience 1 - 4 Year
Qualification MS, PhD
Note : We are hiring PhD's with 0-3yrs of experience or Masters with 4-6 yrs of experience.
This position is within the Semiconductor Products Group of our client that provides advanced process equipment and solutions to the semiconductor fab industries worldwide.
Application engineers are supposed to maximize the performance of our clients' new products through a deep and thorough understanding of use-cases in close technical collaboration with leading-edge chip manufacturing customers. At a higher expertise level, they also contribute to product development roadmap through spec definition and performance validation.
- Masters/Integrated Dual Degree/PhD from premier institution with 0-3 years of experience in Microelectronics/ Materials Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Engineering Physics
- Sound fundamentals of semiconductor device physics and process knowledge (deposition, etching)
- Basic familiarity with working in a semiconductor fab, and experience in interfacing with field support engineers
- Highly desirable to have working level proficiency in Python and SQL databases
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Requires 60% travel on short notice and for longer durations to leading semiconductor chip manufacturing fabs overseas
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.